Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mixes, Top Songs, Discover Weekly Never Refesh

Daily Mixes, Top Songs, Discover Weekly Never Refesh

Plan have used premium and free

Country

USA

Device

Iphone X

Operating System

Latest iOS

My Question or Issue

my discovery and daily lists have never updated.  They are there, based on my ratings (I have 6 daily mixes that generated).  However, it’s the same music everyday.  I had premium and same behavior.  I delete Spotify for nearly a year because it never seemed to work.  However, my friends rave about it, so I downloaded it again.  Same story, no updates.  Even my Top Songs, it says “Top Songs 2018”.   Help!

Things I checked:

restarted phone

deleted app

reloaded app

deactivated premium (currently on free plan)

made sure I’m not in a private session

4 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If the issue persists try using Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices options from your Spotify account.

Hope it helps 🙂

Perhaps you missed the things I already tried, but I did the simple and often overlooked steps. No dice. 

Hey @Arsenal412,

Could you follow the other steps I provided? After trying those do another clean reinstall of the app. Follow the steps from the article I linked previously.

Thanks 🙂

Yep, did that.  Delete, restart, reinstall, login, still the same daily mix with the same heart ratings I gave the songs that have never refreshed from the list. 

Suggested posts