Free

Country

U.S.

Device

(iPhone 8+)

Operating System

(iOS 12.1.2)

My Question or Issue

The website says that shuffle is not an available option for Daily Mixes, yet four of my daily mixes have a blue shuffle symbol next to them and I can’t seem to turn it off. This happened last year as well and it seemed to resolve itself but it’s now been two weeks and I can’t get the shuffle to turn off.

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Neither the restart nor the clean reinstall worked. I’m using the most recent operating system and everything seems to be up to date. Any more help is much appreciated. (UPDATE: As of today, ALL of my daily mixes are now shuffled)

Hey there @Lexi15388,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community.

Keep in mind that our tech teams are currently looking into this. For more updates, we'd recommend heading here and adding your +VOTE. You can also leave a comment with the required information if you'd like.

Hope this helps clarify things 🙂 Have a nice day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts