Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(iPhone 7)

Operating System

(iOS 12)

My Question or Issue

Some of my songs saved on my device are dark deposited in my playlists. When I click them Spotify just jumps to the next song and doesn‘t let me play the dark deposited song. Here some examples: Rick Ross - Bad Bitches, K.A.A.N. - Mary Jane, D. Lynch - TWD, Dr. Dre - Medicine Man. 

C62AF6BC-3F1A-4999-88C1-8ACE6B67868A.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @1153486189,

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

It may be that the artist has made the song unavailable in your region, since it's up to the artists not Spotify I'd encourage to reach out to them.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. I'd also recommend updating to iOS 12.0.1 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi, I updated my IOS and Spotify on the newest versions but still have this
problem
Marked as solution

Hey @1153486189,

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

It may be that the artist has made the song unavailable in your region, since it's up to the artists not Spotify I'd encourage to reach out to them.

Hope it helps 🙂

I have the same issue. Certain songs get skipped. Never checked if they are greyed out in the playlist. 

Suggested posts