Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete of downoaded songs iphone

Solved!

Delete of downoaded songs iphone

Hi eveybody

Maybe somebody can help me!

How can I remove resp. delete my "downloaded" spotify songs from my iPhone because my memory is to big?

Thanks and best regards
Deanz
28 Replies

Thanks for your message, it must be it

If ever you figure it out for iphone 5 please let me know!

The problem is that my whole family is on the premium plan. We all have iPhone 7s and I am the only one with this feature.

I have an iPhone 5S. I clicked on Your Library where everything is listed "Your Daily Mix, Playlists, Stations, etc". From there I clicked on the Playlist I wanted to delete the downloads for, hit the "..." at the top right of the screen and clicked "Remove Downloads" and it deleted all the content from my iPhone.

Hope this helps! I came here trying to figure this out without uninstalling the app too and ended up figuring it out myself.

Thanks @HaydonL.. but we had this solution already in this topic. Unfortunately if you remove your songs/playlists from the Spotify-App, like you wrote, it will not reduce the space on your phone/device memory - and this is exactly the problem here!

PS: Did you checked if this solution really reduces your storage?

Okay I stand corrected... Sorry

i deleted all my downloaded songs in my playlist because by accident i never knew how it happened resulted an overlapping list rendering it not quite readable i have it edited and erased it was cleared, i log out and log in. then begin to choose the same songs i like surprisingly the problem was not solved there appear overlapping list how can i fix them?

THIS WORKS PEOPLE. I have an iPhone 6S Plus and this cleared up the storage on my phone. Spotify's storage went from 5.8GB to 2.1GB by doing this for me. 

Thanks a bunch for the help!

They'll do it for you eventually without telling you. I'm also some. Heading back to Apple music more.

Suggested posts