Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete playlist message says i have 50 songs in my playlist when i have more than that.

Delete playlist message says i have 50 songs in my playlist when i have more than that.

Hi, i am having a problem whereby when i delete a playlist on my iphone spotify app it prompts me saying "Do you want to delete this playlist containing 50 songs?". I find this weird as my playlist has like 100 songs in it and it is the same for every playlist i have created. If i were to create any playlist with the number of songs in them below 50 and delete them, it will prompt with the exact number of songs. However, any playlist that i create with more than 50 songs in them, when deleting them i get the same message saying "Do you want to delete this playlist containing 50 songs?". This also confirms my suspicions that the spotify app does not play all the songs in my playlist. After playing about 50 songs it will just restart to the first song if i turn the autoplay off in my settings or it will play songs not found in my playlist without playing finish all the songs first in my playlist. Are spotify free users only allowed to play 50 songs in their playlist or is this a bug in the spotify app? Any clarification or help on this would be very useful.

Spotify issue.jpg

Plan

Free

Country

Singapore

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 12.3.1

0 Replies

Suggested posts