Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted Spotify app on iPhone and can’t retrieve it!

Solved!

Deleted Spotify app on iPhone and can’t retrieve it!

Hi, I deleted Spotify to free up a bit of space but when I went to download it a short time later it won’t load. I go to the App Store and the app says ‘Open’ but when I click on it nothing happens. 

When I into settings it show the Spotify app as a white icon.

I really don’t know how to fix it. It’s an iPhone 6

2AA08B5A-4E4C-4D03-B375-96780E6E4E31.png
717A5EAD-2634-4D07-8A0C-1F9F68EA7EEB.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gavinwylie35, it looks like this is an ios issue (so make sure you're on the latest version of ios). You could try restarting your device to see if that causes the install to finish. If not, see if you can remove the app and install it again. Finally, you could try to sync your device with iTunes as that should cause your apps to refresh!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @gavinwylie35, it looks like this is an ios issue (so make sure you're on the latest version of ios). You could try restarting your device to see if that causes the install to finish. If not, see if you can remove the app and install it again. Finally, you could try to sync your device with iTunes as that should cause your apps to refresh!

Hi, thanks so much for your reply and excellent advice. I downloaded the latest software and was able to get the Spotify app. Appreciate your help.

Gavin

Hi 

I’m having the same issue but I tried the steps you outlined and it’s still not working. Please help. 

Suggested posts