Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting albums

Solved!

Deleting albums

I'm on spotify on my I phone 4, I want to delete albums in one go without having to delete song by song, can I do this?
Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Click Playlist, click Edit in the top right corner, click the red circle to the left of the album/playlist you wish to delete, tap Delete, tap Done in the top left corner when you've completed which albums you want removed.  

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Is this an album playlist or do you have collection? Playlists are deleted from the playlist view using edit.

Marked as solution

Click Playlist, click Edit in the top right corner, click the red circle to the left of the album/playlist you wish to delete, tap Delete, tap Done in the top left corner when you've completed which albums you want removed.  

If the entire album is in a playlist with other music you will have to delete each song individually though... I believe.

Hi @RussonK!

Welcome to the Spotify Community; make sure you look around the community for some stellar people, helpful tips, and awesome conversation.

If the album you're referring to is in one exclusive playlist, you can delete the playlist by clicking on the "Edit" button on the top-right of the screen on the playlist's page and click the big red button with a minus sign on it.

However, if you're talking about multiple albums in one playlist, there is no way to delete one whole album from a playlist consisting of many different albums/tracks. My apologies for this inconvenience.

I hope this helped you out!

Best,
Mikey
Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

Hard to see why this feature doesn't exist.  You right click the album and add it to a playlist, why shouldn't you be able to do this same method in reverse?

We don't want apologies Mike. We want it fixed so we can delete ANY SONG or ANY ALBUM, ANY TIME. If you don't have people on staff who know how to enable this, please hire some that do.

Other than that, it's a great website. But, remember, there are numerous other websites that we can go to if Spotify doesn't respond to and fix customers' issues, like the above.

Suggested posts