Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting songs from starred list

Deleting songs from starred list

I can't seem to figure out a way to delete songs from my starred list on the new app for iPhones. I often add an entire album to my starred list so I can listen offline and then delete the songs I don't want as they play. Is it still possible to do this?
6 Replies

Unfortunately not. There is no way to remove tracks from starred from the now playing screen anymore.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm new to Spotify. I was reading your post and it seems that you may have knowledge on how to download an entire album at one time rather than downloading all the singles from a particular album. If you do know how to download an album at one time please let me know thank you

You should be able to save the album into Your Music by pressing the save button, then navigate to Your Music > Albums > Select the Album > Available Offline.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm trying to unstar songs on my iphone. How do I do this? It used to be so easy!!

@Sureshot88 Hit the "..." icon on the top right corner and hit the edit menu item and click on the screw like button beside the song and you can see your delete button.

They implemented this as many customers are accidentally deleting songs from Spotify.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Thanks @Sureshot88!!!

Suggested posts