Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Different songs than what i press are playing while clicking in a playlist

Different songs than what i press are playing while clicking in a playlist

when i try to play any specific song in a playlist or my liked songs different music is playing. every time i click a song it just shuffles through recommended songs
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

For starters, we'd like to add some insights. Are your account free or Premium? Keep in mind our free experience on mobile is different: music on-demand is a Premium feature, so is expected to listen to some recommendations and your songs in shuffle mode. You can read more about it in this article.

If your account is Premium, perhaps you accidentally logged in onto a free account, so we'd recommend to check the details of the account you logged in onto. You can do this in a mobile phone> Settings> email. There you can see the email linked to the account you opened (if any).

If you're in the right account, it's possible you have some other playlist or songs in the queue ready to start playing. So, we'd recommend you check if there's something on the queue to play next. If yes, you can clear the queue, you first have to locate it by following the steps in this article. Then you can hit the Clear queue button to see if you notice any difference.

If none of the above doesn't do the trick, can you send us a video recording of this behavior so we can visualize better what's exactly happening on your side?  You can attach the video in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google drive and make it public, so we can visualize it.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts