Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disable driving mode

Disable driving mode

Every single time I get in my car, the app pops up a box asking me if I want to use driving mode. No matter how many times I say no, it keeps popping up! It is the most annoying thing, it doesn't let me play music until I do something with it. Can this please be turned off?
24 Replies

Crashing for me as well when trying to disable Car View in the application settings. Started yesterday afternoon. Rebooting and reinstalling did not help.

Over 2 years later and we still can't turn this sh*# off... unbelievable

If you lay your phone down anywhere, Spotify assumes you're in a car. Pretty dumb for a pretty smart app. The only thing to do on Android (but iPhone should be similar) is go to Settings > Apps and notifications > Spotify > Advanced > Additional settings > Car mode > Switch to car mode > Never. That should  do it.

If you lay your phone down anywhere, Spotify assumes you're in a car. Pretty dumb for a pretty smart app. The only thing to do on Android (but iPhone should be similar) is go to Settings > Apps and notifications > Spotify > Advanced > Additional settings > Car View > Never. That should  do it. I tried to attach a screenshot but this page does not accept .jpeg only .jpg , again not very smart!

Screenshot_20200909-175926.jpg

I agree. I don't know why they have an option saying switch to car mode "Never" when every single time it re enables itself and turns it right the f back on. So why even give the option if you are just going to say @#%$ what I want let's do what you want. But I'll ask you every single time anyway just to throw it in your face. Thanks for the monthly payment but I could careless what you want

Suggested posts