Disappearing “browser” and “radio” options

Disappearing “browser” and “radio” options

Plan

Premium

Country

New Zealand 

Device

iPhone 8s

My Question or Issue: Good Evening! I have recently logged out of my Spotify, to long in again w Facebook. I had Spotify premium which is free w the package from my service provider (previously utilised prior to logging out). In my account it says that I am under premium, but I don’t have a “browser” or “radio” option and can’t seem to find a solution on google. Any help would be v v appreciated! Thanks heaps ☺️

819A0F73-7FFA-4C28-A387-4D18EDF53464.png

8 Replies

I have this problem as well. No ability to browse now which is a bit of a big deal. 

Browse was one of my most used features. So i hope this gets fixed soon.

Hey @BrittanyVincent@Leber666 & @jakopz, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify has recently updated their app for all the users and the update is rolling globally to all Spotify users

Here's a blog post for more about what's new in Spotify Premium.

Have a great day! 🙂

Thank you! This is terrible news however. So to browse new releases one has to go through search and genre and then back each time to explore new releases for another genre. Really hope this doesn’t stick. 

I totally agree, this new 'update' is more a downgrade. Terrible choice. Hope they revert this asap. This really sucks, I used the browse button a lot. This new design really makes me think whether or not I should switch to another streaming music provider. 

I browse the new releases every Friday morning, I am incredibly disappointed to lose this feature. Please fix this Spotify!

Okay, I played around more with the updated app and I've found the New Releases. Select "Search", then scroll down to "Browse All". Select "New Releases" and you'll arrive at the new albums and singles released. Hope this helps!

Me too, this was one of my favorite things on the app. Makes it near impossible to find the newly released albums and just listen to them.  The new update is very frustrating to use. Ill try it a little why longer.

Suggested posts