Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover/Browse Playlists

Discover/Browse Playlists

Hi

I have both these features on my iPhone, but neither of these show up on my iPad.

Is that the same for everyone, or do some people have these features on their iPad?

Thanks

Mark

3 Replies

Hi,

From what I can tell, it varies between devices. At one point a little while back I only had it on my iPad but not my iPhone or laptop, but now I have it on everything.

Give it a bit of time and you should end up with discover on all your devices, it's just being rolled out rather slowly I think!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

A couple of weeks ago, there was a reply (this this thread), which said: 

"Hey there, the Discover rollout was a gradual one but it should now be available to everyone on desktop, web player, iPhone/iPod Touch and Android. We haven't yet begun rolling it out on iPad at all, sorry!"

It seems ridiculous that this should be the case.

@StevenR wrote:

A couple of weeks ago, there was a reply (this this thread), which said: 

"Hey there, the Discover rollout was a gradual one but it should now be available to everyone on desktop, web player, iPhone/iPod Touch and Android. We haven't yet begun rolling it out on iPad at all, sorry!"

It seems ridiculous that this should be the case.

Oops, I do apologise! Just double checked my iPad and I don't have discover contrary to what I thought (I rarely use Spotify on my iPad, usually my iPhone, so I wouldn't notice it much). Hopefully it will be added to iPads soon, I imagine it will because they're iOS devices so it won't require too much designing.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts