Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover photo

Discover photo

I need help changing my discovery photo, it has a picture of an ex and I and would LOVE to get that to change but with no luck, HELP!
2 Replies

Hi Vnella. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

The cover of your Discover Weekly is the Facebook profile picture connected to your account. So, if it is showing a picture of your ex, then maybe your Facebook profile picture is not updated or his Facebook account was connected to your Spotify account.

Either way, there's a solution, so don't worry!

If you created your account through Facebook, or you connected your Facebook profile to your Spotify account without updating the picture, you just need to update your it on Facebook then wait for 24 hours for it be updated on your Spotify account. That's it!

In case the Facebook profile of your ex was connected to your Spotify account, visit this link and have it disconnected. It can take up to 24 hours for the changes to be visible.

For more information about Discover Weekly, head over here.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not in any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful, that’s it!***

I have the EXACT same situation - however, I have changed my facebook profile multiple times since the creation of my Spotify account. Though my spotify "profile" picture changes, the "disovery weekly" photo has not changed since day one.

When I follow the instructions on the "Why is my picture used for Disovery Weekly" page, it says to "disconnect from Facebook and reconnect" - but because I created my account with facebook, it doesn't show that option - it obviously won't let me. 

Like the supplied answer, the page also says that by updating my facebook picture it should change the "discovery weekly" photo within 24 hours - but as stated above, I've changed my profile photo countless times and the discovery weekly picture has always remained the same regardless.

I really wish there was a way we could manually update it because I really don't like seeing a picture of a bad memory every time I log into a website that's meant to bring me joy. . . Any suggestions or other means of getting help? I'm conviced it's a software or site issue that I can't go and manually fix. . . 

Suggested posts