Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discovery tab: what happened to the Top 100?

Discovery tab: what happened to the Top 100?

I got the new Discovery tab today. So far I am not a fan for the same reason a lot of people aren't: I miss seeing weekly additions, I don't like  the inability to delete a Discovery suggestion, etc.

But my biggest is that I miss being able to quickly access the Top 100 list! Is there any way to find that now? I've installed the Tunigo app and am playing with it, but still annoyed I have to bounce between apps.

I've been a Premium member for almost 2 years, but this Discovery tab might push me over to Rdio.

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, without using playlists or apps, there is no longer a way to view the top 100.

There is an idea for an option between the 2 here.

However it is closed as I don't think Spotify are getting rid of discover any time soon. They may however update it to show the new releases.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Spotify is really good at changing things while removing good features in the process. Now I can't view new releases at all on my phone, which was limited before (unnecessarily). I appreciate the discovery section but there was no need to remove What's New in the process.  Is there any thought involved when making decisions like this that fundamentally change how the app works for users? It sure doesn't seem so. I don't like Rdio for some reason but it's looking more and more appealing as is Google's new offering. Come on Spotify!

Suggested posts