Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Doesn't download whole of my offline songs

Doesn't download whole of my offline songs

Everytime Spotify updates nearly completely of my offline songs are deleted and it's not possible to get them back on the ipad or iphone. i need to make a new playlist with the same files in it, and even then not all of my songs are synchronized. i've more then 4 gb free.

1 Reply

I just started paying for premium again a week or so ago and have yet to even get all of my songs to dowload offline. I have close to 4k songs. It downloads about 10 at a time and then the app crashes. I have switched song list and playlists to available offline and it never dowloads them all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice just like it said. And on the playlists that did download all the songs when I add a new song it doesn't download it. I don't remember this issue when I paid premium before. Rhapsody is SOOOOO much easier to use than Spotify for the same price but keeps randomly deleting songs from my playlists but at least it downloads all the songs and doesn't crash. I can also remove and individual download and select to download it again. Spotify should allow this also instead of playing the waiting game. I can't even enjoy the service if it's crashing constantly and not downloading the songs.

Suggested posts