Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Doesnt sync all the songs

Doesnt sync all the songs

I've synced my playlists to offline mode and there is a playlist where i have around 1539 songs and I have no local files and everytime i try to sync it will only sync to 1459 songs, so it's around 100 songs missing! 

Is there any limit of how many songs you can sync per playlist?
And why wont it sync? Im trying over and over again!

I thought that this would work smoothly since Im paying quite a lot of money for this service to have Premium.

Please feedback!

1 Reply

Hi,

I apologise for the inconvenience this will have caused you. This shouldn't be the case, but there are a few things you could try.

• Have you tried reinstalling the app or running the sync when your iDevice is connected to Spotify for your PC/Mac (i.e. in the Device section)?
  • Does it work if you put some of the songs in a separate playlist, i.e. reducing the number of songs in the playlist?
  • Are you syncing over 3/4G LTE or Wifi, shouldn't make a difference but best to do so over wifi.
  • You need to leave the Spotify app in the foreground for the whole sync, don't change app or close it.
  • Are all the songs in your playlist from the Spotify library, not imported as an offline .mp3 file from your computer, as if these 100 songs which aren't syncing are offline, you need to run the sync with your device connected to Spotify. You can tell this by clicking the song which isn't synced in your Spotify library in offline mode so it is greyed out, it will give you an error, either to go into online mode or that the song is not available and has been imported from your computer, you can then act accordingly.

There is a 3,333 offline song limit, but you're not exceeding that so it should be fine. http://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-many-tracks-can-I-sync-to-offline-playli...

It would be helpful if you could reply with the troubleshooting template which can be found here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/iOS-Troubleshooting-Spotify/td-p/105...

Feel free to let me know if there's anything else I can do to help 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts