Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Don't bother contacting Spotify customer Service. What a joke.

Don't bother contacting Spotify customer Service. What a joke.

I sent Customer Service a message about the new app. I got a canned response back asking me to delete the app and reinstall. 

They didn't even bother having a real person read my problem because in my original message I stated I already did this. What a joke.

4 Replies

Hey there @Transbrak!

Sorry to hear about your experience with Spotify's customer service. What's the issue you are having, maybe we can help resolve it here on the community! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

He same issue everyone is having. The new iOS app is very broken. Home screen won't update. Takes 30 seconds to respond to anything. Art won't show, very sluggish and constantly crashes. My iOS is up to date and I have reinstalled the app several times as well as totally reset my phone. I feel like I'm paying 9.99 a month to be a Alpha Tester when I'm supposed to be the end user. 

@Transbrak wrote:

He same issue everyone is having. The new iOS app is very broken. Home screen won't update. Takes 30 seconds to respond to anything. Art won't show, very sluggish and constantly crashes. My iOS is up to date and I have reinstalled the app several times as well as totally reset my phone. I feel like I'm paying 9.99 a month to be a Alpha Tester when I'm supposed to be the end user. 

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I was surprised with it being released with all the bugs. I can assure you though, that the developers are well aware of the bugs and working hard to fix them. Hopefully, an update will be released very soon.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Change your hideous iPhone app back to the way it was before April 2014 or I will cancel my premium membership. The new user interface looks absolutely horrible. Albums play on shuffle, even when it is not selected. Songs take 15-20 seconds to load and skip/stutter. I have blazing fast internet and never had these issues before this newest update. $9.99 a month plus tax for this garbage? This is absolutely ridiculous. You NEED to listen to your customers. You people should have given us the option to choose a change this radical instead of forcing it upon us. I will be moving on to Beats Music or Rdio instead of your service. Don't be the next Netflix. Do the right thing!!!

Suggested posts