Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

“Don’t play again” button missing in Premium version

“Don’t play again” button missing in Premium version

Hi! Love the app. I’ve started using it with free version and fall in love with “don’t play this song again” story and lots of other things like “your daily mix”. So after a month I decided to buy a premium version. And to my disappointment those functions disappeared from the app. Is it permanent or I need to enable something in the settings? 

3 Replies

I have the exact same questions. Really miss those features. It's a hassle to work around not having the "don't play again" button. 

I have the exact same problem, and unfortunately support had no idea about this. They just told me to update the app, even though i have the latest version.

About the daily mixes, the guy said they should appear after about one week . I guess i will wait until the end of the trial, and if they don't appear until then, i will just unsubscribe and use the free one, since the daily mixes were sort of the reason i upgraded.

same thing here... it is a feature that Spotify had in the past, then removed, then it reappeared a few weeks ago and is super useful, almost essential,  to improve the quality of the weekly discover playlist.

and now.. yeahhh.. Spotify did it again what they do best! remove from the Premium version the most useful features. ;-///

switch away to others like Deezer!

Suggested posts