Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download Playlists Jumbled

Download Playlists Jumbled

Hi,my songs on downloaded playlists are so jumbled and blurring into each other that I can’t even pick a song.Also when I search the same thing happens.

I have deleted and reinstalled and now got a new iPhone X  as I thought my phone was the problem but it’s still the same.

Thanks

Meliissa

16 Replies

See what I mean!!See what I mean!!

So what’s the deal? Mine is doing the same and no one has responded to the original post.

Yep not happy, Spotify seems impossible to contact and get help!

Same problem here. Can someone help us?

I am having this problem too and it is very frustrating.  I have a family plan and I am contemplating canceling the subscription if I can't find out how to resolve this.

I would like to know how to avoid this with my i-phone.

Mine is doing the same thing and I can't find anything online or on the Spotify site which addresses this problem.  I just found a customer support "chat" feature so I'm waiting for a response now to my question of when the next update will be released.  This is the last response I received:

"I understand that many users have reported this issue. Rest assured that the the developer team is currently working on this! They should be able to come up with the fix for your issue on the next update."  

Same problem. Spotify doesn’t seem to be in much of a hurry to fix the problem. May need to cancel family plan and use something else. 

Hey guys, this is definitely not right at all! I will escalate this issue up to find out if there is a known solution for this issue at the time.

In the mean time, please just make sure your Spotify app is kept up to date and iOS is on the latest version as well.

The app is up-to-date. All playlists are jumbled. Spotify needs to fix this ASAP!

Can’t even make playlists now. Spotify is completely useless right now. 

6F480E4A-BF4C-42DC-9731-EEBFF04C7870.png

Hi all, just an update to let you know there is an ongoing issues thread here. Any updates regarding this issue will be posted there.

Thanks for your patience! Fingers crossed it is sorted shortly.

I’m having the same problem and it makes playlists and searching almost impossible to use. I love Spotify but am thinking of looking for alternatives if this isn’t being fixed. My lists have been like this for months and I keep hoping updates will sort it 

7AE0277A-B571-4F84-9DEA-41FABC0B5337.png

Exactly the same here. It’s ridiculous. I too am paying for a family. The kids are fine do I had to use theirs  over Xmas at family gatherings. Pain in my neck with this now. 

8A91AC9A-F1D5-49CB-80AF-EF1DC6E9A6F5.png

Any resolve with this issue?

Mine jumbled about 29 minutes ago

Should I cancel subscription?

Hi Missyo5,
No resolve yet, I’m just hoping they sort it out.Been around 3mnths now.Maybe cancel you subscription until they do.
Mel

Hi
Yes mine resolved by changing the text size in the settings of my iPhone 🙂

Suggested posts