Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download album or songs to iPhone

Solved!

Download album or songs to iPhone

Hi everyone, this is my first post so applogise if Ive posted in the wrong section.

My question is:

I would be wanting to download certain albums, songs, playlists to my iPhone so that I can listen to these when I'm out and about and also to avoid using my mobile data.

I was wondering once I've downloaded the desired albums etc to my iPhone, what happens when I get a new iPhone, about getting all the albums I've downloaded from my old iPhone transfered over to my new iPhone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you want to download albums to listen to them offline, you'll need Premium, you can download songs in 3 different devices, if you buy a new iPhone, you'll need to make them available offline again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

If you want to download albums to listen to them offline, you'll need Premium, you can download songs in 3 different devices, if you buy a new iPhone, you'll need to make them available offline again.

@OviiiOne wrote:

Thanks OviiiOne.

So basically, a pointer to the albums, songs, playlists would be in my Spotify library/Spotify account and these wouldn't automatically download onto my new iPhone when the Spotify app was installed and I signed in?

You'll have them on your account, but they doesn't automatically download for online use.

Suggested posts