Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

United States (Spotify Account)

App Store Country

Japan

Device

Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular)

Operating System

iOS 14.7 Developer Beta 1, WatchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 1

Spotify Version

My Question or Issue

Download to Apple Watch doesn’t appear in the Spotify application on my iPhone. It may be an issue with me having a developer beta version of iOS and WatchOS but I’m just trying to make sure if I can still get it fixed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

mrmartin19
Casual Listener

Spotify claims for this to work on https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-05-21/enjoy-more-ways-than-ever-to-use-spotify-on-your-apple-watch...

@Spotify, in case you care for customer service please clarify asap when this is available in which market and which SW releases are needed. I have wasted already some time on this looking for what I am doing wrong. However I believe the "wrong" is with yoo.

View solution in original post

49 Replies

AlexandreRS
Regular

What a shame of response

AlexandreRS
Regular
finally released for me! iphone 7 plus, watch s5

Xphereium
Regular
Exactly. I tried to see your post from the link in the email, but I had to hunt for it! Despite your posting minutes ago, your reply is sandwiched between two older replies!
Solution!

mrmartin19
Casual Listener

Spotify claims for this to work on https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-05-21/enjoy-more-ways-than-ever-to-use-spotify-on-your-apple-watch...

@Spotify, in case you care for customer service please clarify asap when this is available in which market and which SW releases are needed. I have wasted already some time on this looking for what I am doing wrong. However I believe the "wrong" is with yoo.

View solution in original post

grimson
Gig Goer
Spotify sucks at this and treats their customers as garbage. Even though all Premium customers pay money every single month different people get access to different services, some get new features MONTHS before others.This gradual roll**bleep** that they have been using for a long time now is getting on my nerves.

For the first time ever i'm considering canceling Spotify. Being tread as a second class customer is not what I want when paying for something. My friend has had this feature since day one but never use it. I on the other hand that ACTUALLY CARE will propably have to wait months.

GET**bleep** TOGETHER SPOTIFY!

phonologic
Casual Listener

just bring your phone in the meantime, man. chill.

pixelsaurus
Visitor
So you're not a runner

MG32JP
Casual Listener
Ah, I thought the feature was already released to everyone. Thanks for the information!
SUGGESTED POSTS