Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded albuns won't show the musics while 4G is active (data usage limit reached)

Downloaded albuns won't show the musics while 4G is active (data usage limit reached)

So, this is currently happening to me and probably more premium users.

Device

Latest iOs (03/2019) - Iphone SE

My Question or Issue

I'm currently sufffering from not being able to listen to music while "offline". 
I recently reach my band limit and even with being a premium user and connected to 4G (Still have free Whatsapp, and gotta stay connected to the phone line) the downloaded albuns won't show the musics that I've downloaded. 

I wanna be able to listen to my downloaded music while still connected to my operator brand, but Spotify KEEPS TRYING TO CONNECT and because of this it won't show my downloaded songs. 

Not even gonna comment on the fact that is still using my mobile data while listening to downloaded songs, that is also a BIG (not solved) PROBLEM and keeps using a bunch of my phone data. 

It's time for Spotify review this forum methods, since it is clearly not helping anyone.

PS: After so many complaints and no answers, I've finally download the competition's app for a trial. Your move, Spotify.

Shitty_Spotify.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts