Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded liked songs

Downloaded liked songs

HiNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi, since the app changed I cannot filter downloaded songs only in « liked songs ». The filter isn’t there. How can I just listen to downloaded songs in shuffle while offline????

8 Replies

Hey @Julien666, help's here! 

You should be able to filter songs and playlists following these steps.

Let me know what happens 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thid does not help unfortunately. We used to be able to select songs only, and then filter them to only listen to your downloaded songs. This functionality does not exist anymore since the last app update. Now to listen to songs you have to select “liked songs” and then the filter to listen to downloaded songs only doesn’t appear/exist anymore. Really **bleep** off by this as I always listen to downloaded songs in shuffle mode. I cannot do this anymore.

Hey @Julien666.

Thanks for getting back to us.

We just wanted to let you know that we've looked into the 'downloaded' filter which isn't present in the Liked Songs playlist. We don't have a timeframe for a fix, but we're really glad you let us know about this.

Be sure to keep your app up-to-date!

If you have any other questions, just let us know.

Have a nice day.

Thank you. This was a key feature I was using literally all the time. Now if I do I have to flick through non downloaded songs which I cannot listen to, which is really frustrating. Your service is expensive, you need to constantly improve it, nit the opposite!

Hello! Please could you expedite this, it’s been a month 😄

cheers

Hi asperry42,

Spotify replied to my comment saying they were looking into this. I have not heard anything back since. I do not believe they are going to do anything about this - how could they overlook such functionality this is beyond me! I might just cancel my subscription, this service is expensive and less and less user friendly. Really upsetting!

You should contact them too if like me you are unhappy with the recent software update!

All the best. 

@Guido

when can we expect this major fault to be fixed? Or am I going to cancel my subscription and move to Deezer? 

Cannot believe Spotify overlooked this. Or there is another way to listen to downloaded songs in shuffle?

still not fixed.

Suggested posts