Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 14.0.1

My Question or Issue

I already read a couple of answers to my issue but none of them helped. I am trying to find a way to fix this problem without reinstalling my application, as I already did this over a month ago. So far, I cleared my cache. I turned offline mode on and off. I changed networks. I reset my phone. I updated my phone. As i said before, I reinstalled the app and then redownloaded everything before. This worked for a short time and now i’m having the same issue. I have around 3200 songs downloaded and it would take a while to redownload them again. Is there any other way I can solve this issue? I really love Spotify and I would hate to let it go because of this. The main reason I got Spotify premium in the first place was to play songs offline, and unfortunately, I cannot even do that anymore. 😞

20 Replies

Hey @Peter1945

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

If you reinstall the app, you won't lose your music or playlists only the downloaded content. You'll have to re-download the music following these steps. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you ask a friend to log in to their account on your device to check if the issue persists with a different account?

Keep us in the loop 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts