Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded playlist still says "downloading" even though there are no songs left to be downloaded

Solved!

Downloaded playlist still says "downloading" even though there are no songs left to be downloaded

Hello, I've recently changed my phone and installed Spotify on it and downloaded 4 of my playlists. When I'm on offline mode, only one playlist shows up on the first page as "downloaded", however when I check my other 3 playlists, I can see that the songs are downloaded, but it still says "downloading" even though there are no more songs left to be downloaded, and I can still play the songs offline. Also, when I go back online, it automatically says that that playlist is downloaded. I go offline and it says downloading again.

I tried deleting all the playlists, uninstalled and reinstalled spotify and downloaded the playlists again, but the problem persists. It's very annoying because I have a lot of playlists and when I have no service I'd just like to see the playlists I downloaded, not scroll through all of my playlists to find the ones I've downloaded.

This wasn't an issue on my previous phone (iPhone 6s) which was running the exact same OS, so I don't see what's the problem here.

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.3.1

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I actually solved this issue but forgot to update this thread, I tried the solution you suggested and unfortunately it didn't work 😕

I solved it by making copies of the playlists, deleting the original ones and downloading the new playlists. Hope this helps other people too ^^

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @twentiethavenue, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you try using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline Devices from your Spotify's account page?

Keep me posted 🙂

Marked as solution

I actually solved this issue but forgot to update this thread, I tried the solution you suggested and unfortunately it didn't work 😕

I solved it by making copies of the playlists, deleting the original ones and downloading the new playlists. Hope this helps other people too ^^

Glad it was solved for you!

Suggested posts