Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading an album adds it to your music in songs?

Downloading an album adds it to your music in songs?

Hey guys,

I've just noticed that when I go to an album I want to save offline and mark it to download for offline, it places that entire album in my library under songs?

This is messing up my system, as I would like to listen to an album offline, but that doesn't mean I want it added to my library every time I do so... I keep that for music I really like, not everything I have ever listened to offline.

I don't really want to resort to having to make playlists for each album offline? Seems a bit long if I'm on the go.

Thanks!

1 Reply

*UPDATE: Now when I go to offline download an album that isn't in my songs, it will intermittently only syncing the songs that I have saved to my library within that album - even though I am telling it to offline sync within the entire album? (Have re-installed app since).

I've tried a workaround for general problem which is creating a "Offline Downloads" playlist, and syncing that - only issue is when I go into Downloads it won't split my albums up for easy acess, it will just show the one lump playlist which isn't great.

Suggested posts