Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading single tracks on premium - no way; podcasts, playlists, radios - with no problem

Downloading single tracks on premium - no way; podcasts, playlists, radios - with no problem

Well, im on 3-month free trial, im using iPhone with latest iOS, have only 3 devices connected (out of 5 possible). Have some music already downloaded from my PC (but its well below 3000 tracks, 780 tops)

When i open the menu for single track I want to listen offline, there just isn't the "download" arrow" on my mobile, however when i'm listening to radios, podcasts, or my playlists - theoretically i can.

I don't wanna to create a playlist for just a single track to download, or mix "download playlists" with my regulars.

Next thing - when i do press the download arrow with a single track on PC app (WIN 10), the track is "added to my library", but is not downloaded on PC, neither added to Spotify library.
any solutions guys and ma'ams?
Maybe it will work after free trial?

1 Reply

Hey @nadpobudliwy! Hope you're having a great day so far! 🙂 

As you can see here, you can only download albums, playlists, and podcasts, but not a single track.

As far as your other question, when you say you press the arrow button to download, you're pressing to download an album? If so, when you add an album to your playlist, you can find them going to Your Library > Albums.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to share them with us.

Take care!

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts