Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading

Downloading

Why are my playlists not downloading? It says waiting to download but it never happens. Why? 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey! What might be causing your issue is that you don't have enough available storage on your device, so it can be helpful to check that if you haven't already!

Also, if you're trying to download music without WiFi, you need to have the 'Download Using Cellular' option turned on.

The way to do this is to go to your Settings by hitting the gear icon in the upper right corner, scrolling down to where it says Music Quality, and flipping the switch next to Download Using Cellular to on (be careful here though, downloading music can use up your data plan quickly!)

If those don't seem to fix things, uninstalling and reinstalling the app can fix a lot of minor issues like this, only thing is that you would need to redownload your music after reinstallation.

Let me know if this works for you! 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Suggested posts