Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duplicate song glitch with latest update.

Duplicate song glitch with latest update.

So first of all, hello great job with this app. It has really allowed me to be me... weird lol.

But anywho ive come across a ‘bug’ that allows duplicates into your playlist through the new ‘add songs’ feature. For me ive got very large playlists and can simply not allow ‘duplicates’ to happen in my ‘flow’ of music. It literally crashes an entire ‘flow state’. I dunno if you ‘coders’ out there understand ‘flow state’ in the way I do....... shush irrelevant. I would just simply like this bug to be identified and fixed if possible. Thank you very much for your time. Keep up the great work in this generations literal source of ‘flow state’. 

Plan

Premeium— sorry im just a kid who cant spell**bleep** lol

Country

New Zealand 

Device

Mutha fukening iphone x. TOP OF THE WORLD... yeah not for long lol. Thats how they like it... aint fooling me for a second. This is why I really enjoy Spotify. They want to be the BEST. And the best they shall be.

Operating System

(iOS 12.1.4)

My Question or Issue

I think i already stated this in the top section but just in case I wasnt clear (I do tend to ramble a lot lol) 

the issue: I came accross adding heaps of new songs to my playlist (great feature btw keep it up guys) but some how it lets duplicates of songs slip into my playlist without the ‘warning sign’. This literally simply **bleep**s **bleep** up lol. Funny how one error in code i guess can **bleep** heaps**bleep** up. Idk, app still works smoothly. Just a simple issue like this for me **bleep**s my ‘flow state’ up in a non code sense. 

Thank you for your time. I do hope this gets read. I dont know how Spotify’s system works (nor do I need to😂😂) I think im just saying a simply “yes we got your email” would be **bleep**ing sick man. But anywho would just like to see the bug fixed in a later update. Thank you ‘person’ reading this😉

0 Replies

Suggested posts