Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

EQ bar cut off on top

EQ bar cut off on top

I’m on iOS 16 and the eq bar is cut off at the top. I have clean installed the app, restarted my phone, signed out. And still nothing. I see this a old issue and was wondering if anyone found a solution?
3 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you share some screenshots of what the layout looks like on your end so we can get a better understanding?

What's the version of the Spotify app you're using?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

1321A725-4A55-43EC-8198-81320893C157.png

 this is what it looks like. I can’t grab the top of the bar. I’m on version 8.7.68.568

Hey @Jimenez17,

Thanks for the info shared and for the screenshot you kindly sent us.

In this case, we suggest you log out and log in twice onto your Spotify account; this way the system will force a resync of your account. Give it a try and let us know if you notice any difference.

On another note and if that doesn't do the trick, would you mind if this is happening if you open a different account in your mobile device? It’d be awesome if you could check. You can ask for the account of a relative or a friend to open your account and check.

Lastly, did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event, such as a OS update? If yes, please send us the details. If you select one of the equalizer presets, do you notice any difference? Can you grab it and move it?

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts