Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

EQ in 0.6.0

Solved!

EQ in 0.6.0

How do I access the built-in EQ in spotify? Before the update i just drawed a triangle in "now playing" window.

This is a very important future for me because my headphones is crap with the original EQ settings

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Pizzan wrote:
Yes, the iOS app. Is there a way around this? I have an jailbroken 4S on iOS 6.1

The EQ was completely removed from the app, so unless there is a 3rd party external EQ for iDevices then no, there is no way around it sorry.

Liam

View solution in original post

7 Replies

@Pizzan wrote:
How do I access the built-in EQ in spotify? Before the update i just drawed a triangle in "now playing" window.

This is a very important future for me because my headphones is crap with the original EQ settings

Are you referrng to the iOS app?

The hidden EQ was "removed" in the newest version of the iOS app.

Liam

Yes, the iOS app. Is there a way around this? I have an jailbroken 4S on iOS 6.1
Marked as solution

@Pizzan wrote:

The EQ was completely removed from the app, so unless there is a 3rd party external EQ for iDevices then no, there is no way around it sorry.

Liam

Why ?

@Liam wrote:

@Pizzan wrote:

Liam

@jampeman On the new Spotify app update 1.5 onwards, the Equalizer is back inside the app again.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Have been trying to help Sp for a long time with removing autoplay and making sure that the Galaxy watch can work with Sp without me having to restart the phone as soon as it starts shutting down the music. Then I do not understand why I have to have 2 Sp on my mobile .. Galaxy 20+ 5G and Galaxy watch SM-R800

Hey there @jampeman,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

If you're having issues with the app on your phone and smartwatch, we recommend posting a new thread about it on the relevant Help board including as much info of what's happening as possible so we can give you a hand with it.

We'll be on the lookout and happy to help.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts