Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Equalizer, crossfader, normalizer, gapless playback, explicit filter with connect?

Equalizer, crossfader, normalizer, gapless playback, explicit filter with connect?

When I connect to a speaker via Bluetooth I can use the equalizer, crossfader, normalizer, gap less playback and explicit filter with no issues.  I recently upgraded my outdoor stereo to use Spotify connect so that I don't have Bluetooth range issues anymore, but now all of these features are not available.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong or what the solution might be.

Thank You,

Nathan

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone/iPad 

5 Replies

Hi @nathanc03

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Can you tell me exactly what device you are using? Thanks.

I'm using a iPhone 8, iPhone 8s Plus and a iPad Air with a Phorus PR5, I have tried their app and the DTS Play-Fi app with the same results.

Hi There. Thank you for your answer. Would you mind trying a different device? Like a Computer?

Looking out for your replies.

Tried it on my computer, all the settings show up except for the equalizer because the PC app doesn't include that.  Even though the settings, crossfade, gapless, ect are all there it ignores them if I have the app connect to the Phorus PR5 also tried connecting to the Google Home speaker we have in the kitchen since it showed up in the list of available devices in the Spotify app, it ignores all of the playback features when connected to it as well.

Nathan

Hi Nathan.

I would suggest you then ask Spotify for help. Link down below. It redirects to the About Page > Option 3 - Offers the Contact Form and Option 4 - Points folks to @SpotifyCares on Twitter who are happy to help too!

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/?_ga=2.42205862.246974634.1565949570-2085700887.1565949570

Hope they can help you, with your issue.

Suggested posts