Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error code 408

Solved!

Error code 408

Hi!!I can't log in in my account it says error code 408 and I can't do anything. This is happening since 3 days ago and I haven't changed anything or done anything...what can I do??thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Meleicel! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Have you referred to this article? Please let us know if that article has not helped you in any way or if you're confused by its content.

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @Meleicel! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Have you referred to this article? Please let us know if that article has not helped you in any way or if you're confused by its content.

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

I am living in Australia and I can no longer log into spotify on my ipad mini or adroid Galaxy S2. The ipad returns error 408. My country setting is set to Australia and I am in Australia so I don't understand the issue. I was recently back in the UK for 3 weeks and was using spotify on both devices during this period with no problems and they have been working back here in Australia since the beggining of this month, until yesterday,

It might be worth reinstalling the apps? http://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have reinstalled the apps on my ipad and my android phone but this has not solved the problem. I also tried reinstalling Spotify on my laptop (which was working before), now I cannot sign in on my laptop either.

My account  country is set to Australia, I am trying to access from Australia and I am not using any proxy server, just my standard ADSL WIFI at home.

Also worth double checking does your IP address geo-locate to Australia?

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts