Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error in startWithCompletionBlock when connecting in BMW Connected Drive

Error in startWithCompletionBlock when connecting in BMW Connected Drive

At the moment, I am very disappointed with Spotify. Not only is there a lot of new music that just does not become available on Spotify. Also, the USB integration of Spotify into BMW ConnectedDrive started to work about 3 months back and now is totally broken, I assume as the result of a new app release.

When I now connect my iPhone 6 with the car via USB while the Spotify app is running, I see the attached page-long error message saying there is an error in startWithCompletionBlock. Apparently, it has something to do with an expired certificate.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

IMG_3313.PNG
4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

This is a known issue. A fix should be released soon, hang in there!

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I´ve got the same problem here. Please fix it! 

Thanks

I am having the same issue since I decided to pay for premium. Since its been unavailable for over a week I would like a free month or until this issue is resolved

Same error here - have been seeing it for about 2 weeks now since whatever update they pushed. Very disappointing this wasn't tested before they released their latest version. As a Premium user, it is incredibly disappointing to be paying for a product I cannot use.

Suggested posts