Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FIX YOUR FREAKNG IPHONE APP!

Solved!

FIX YOUR FREAKNG IPHONE APP!

When I see this message 50 times in a row, "This track is not synced and not available offline.  Connect to a network and try again.  OK"  It makes me angry.  I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone!    OK!  I get it.  I need to check my online connectivity, but I don't need to see this f#$%king message for every song in the playlist!  This is especially annoying since I have playlists that are offline, but I can't get to them until I press OK 50 or 1000 times and exhaust my way though the current playlist.  Every other button is grayed out and there is no escape except to close the app.  This sucks!  Fix it, or I'm leaving.  Also, I get this message when my online connections are just fine too! 

P.S. - thanks for confounding the selection to play Spotify in private mode. That's sarcasm. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

OK, after reloading the Spotify App, this is what happens when internet is lost: nothing.  So, in one regard, reinstalling the app fixed the problem.  When internet is lost temporarily, it just stops playing.  I can go back in and restart it on a new playlist setup for offline play.  The funny thing is that where before I got the same message repeatedly, now I don't get it at all, which is fine.  

So, problem fixed as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey!

You could tell me what steps you take to get this message appear multiple times? I can only seem to get it appear appear once. Have you tried a clean installation of the application yet? 

Airhorn Enthusiast

One correction.  The repeated message isn't related to the size of the playlist, I just assumed that it was since it seems to go on to infinity.  However, it appenently go on to infinity even for album playlists with only a dozen or so songs. 

I tried reloading it just now, but I won't know if its fixed until I lose internet again.  I'll update when that happens.

I've just tried to refresh playlists - Hopefully this will stop this message appearing so much. Let me know if you still get this though.
Airhorn Enthusiast
Marked as solution

OK, after reloading the Spotify App, this is what happens when internet is lost: nothing.  So, in one regard, reinstalling the app fixed the problem.  When internet is lost temporarily, it just stops playing.  I can go back in and restart it on a new playlist setup for offline play.  The funny thing is that where before I got the same message repeatedly, now I don't get it at all, which is fine.  

So, problem fixed as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks!

Suggested posts