Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Login to wrong Facebook account

Facebook Login to wrong Facebook account

Today, my Spotify App logged out on my iPhone.  I am trying to get logged back in.  I have 2 Facebook Accounts.  It keeps logging me into my OTHER Facebook account. The account  that I'm logged into right now is the one I want logged into on my iPhone.  Instead, it only gives me the Facebook login of "Dane" and not "DaneSnyder." It doesn't give me any option to login into my my other Facebook Login where my music is.  I am so aggravated that I'm about to commit iPhonicide. 
2 Replies

Hi @DaneSnyder!

Welcome to the Spotify Community. In this case, we'd recommend you to reach out to us via email, Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to check your Facebook-created accounts and give you the best resolution.

Let us know how it goes and give us a shout if you need us again 🙂

Have a great one.

Hi DaneSnyder!

I had the same problem today. It appears that spotify checks the session opened in safari first than the session opened in facebook app for iOS. I logged out from facebok in safari and then spotify asked me to login with the facebook app for ios. Then I've been able to select the right account. Hope it helps!

Suggested posts