Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook

Solved!

Facebook

Hello,

I dont want facebook anymore, but when i deactivated it, i cant get in spotify anymore.. i tried everything that i could find on google, i removed the app from FB etc..
I dont want to create a new account because i have to much musiclists

My question is, how can i get in my account withouth facebook?

TY very much!

Gr. Hinke Marinus

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Your account has a number, you can find it when you share your profile link by opening your profile and clicking the circle with three dots. When you paste the link, the last thing there is your number. Try logging in with that number as your username

View solution in original post

Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 17.03.24.png
5 Replies
Marked as solution

Your account has a number, you can find it when you share your profile link by opening your profile and clicking the circle with three dots. When you paste the link, the last thing there is your number. Try logging in with that number as your username

Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 17.03.24.png

Thank you, but my spotify account doesnt look like that, i dont have the three dots and i cannot share my profile:(
So i still have the problem.. its driving me craaaazyyy really, sorry haha
Please help me

I don't understand how your account can not look like this. How does it look like, then?

Hi I wanna disconnect my old facebook account on my spotify, but every time I do it and connect my NEW facebook, It says I have 0 friends on spotify (even though I have friends) and every time I close the desktop app, I ALWAYS need to log in again. I just want my new facebook profile connected to my spotify account

Hi @Atcdmvbs!

When it comes to your followers, it may take some time (like a couple of days) for the information to update. In case the app's been showing that you have 0 followers for a while, try the following alternatives as they trigger an internal refresh of the app:

1. Log out and sign back in to the app twice in a row.
  2. Set the app to Offline Mode, then reboot your device. Once your device boots back up, open Spotify, deactivate Offline Mode and restart the device once again.

Perform this on any device that shows that you have 0 followers.

As for having to log in to the Desktop app every time you open it, do you use any cache clearing software? If yes, then it's possible that it's deleting the prefs file and the data from your Users folder (found in the installation folder of Spotify), which hold information about the currently logged in account. Make sure to add the Spotify folder as an exception (Go > Library > Application Support > Spotify for Mac; C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Spotify for Windows).

Hope this helps. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts