Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Failing to download a song?

Failing to download a song?

So I'm operating on iOS with a premium account. I'm trying to download a song ("Forced into Fire by For Today on their Wake album) and it won't download. It continuously tries to download and thus won't allow me to download any other songs. I've tried restarting the app, deleting and re downloading the album and nothing's worked so far. Any suggestions?
1 Reply

Hi @jonah_priest!  Sorry to hear you're having trouble!  The first thing you should try to do is delete the app all together and reinstall it.  Also, make sure your app is up to date in the app store (sometimes I forget to do that myself).  If neither of those work, try going into your settings in the app and checking out the "Music Quality" section.  See if you have "Download using cellular" tab is clicked.  If it's downloading really slowly or just not downloading at all, it might be worth it to give this a try.  However, be careful not to download too much using cellular as it will be charged to your data plan.  Let me know if any of these suggestions work for you!  

Suggested posts