Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Account - switch users easily

Solved!

Family Account - switch users easily

Hi,

me and my gf are having a family account and both use the same device at home to listen to spotify. 

Is there an easy way to switch between our accounts on one single device in the spotify app. (In netflix for example you can choose the user on start of the app).

It is really annoying to log off and log in again with the other user...

Thanks for your help!

chris

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!

On the Spotify app on the desktop you can do that, but not on deves like a tablet or smart phone

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey!

On the Spotify app on the desktop you can do that, but not on deves like a tablet or smart phone

Hey,

thanks for your quick respond. 

It would be so great if you could implement that function in ios tablet version... plz spotify team 🙂 

Not having this feature is costing Spotify millions of dollars I imagine. I was just about to sign up for family plan so my kids can toggle to their accounts. We share multiple "old" iphones we use as wifi devices. If my little ones need to log out and login each one picks up the device they share, we simply can't get the family plan and I'll get the regular plan. Had you had this feature to quickly toggle between accounts, I would have signed up for the family plan in a snap.

how do i do that on desktop?

Suggested posts