Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Feature Request: Fast way (1-2 touches) to delete the currently playing song from my playlist!

Feature Request: Fast way (1-2 touches) to delete the currently playing song from my playlist!

I know you can easily delete songs from the playlist view, using the three dots. That's not what I want. When I am driving in my car or walking around, listening to some tunes, I usually "star" nice and fresh songs I don't want to forget. I do this on the "now playing" screen, reachable by touching the album cover of the currently playing song. All that I want is an equally fast way to delete the currently playing song from my playlist. Going to the actual playlist, hitting the three dots, then searching for the song (the ios-app does NOT offer any way of sorting songs, so no help from there either), then deleting it ... are far too many steps.

Grateful for any help - and even more if the "now playing" screen gets the requested feature

2 Replies

Yes, this is important to me too.  I have instead been using the stars to identify songs that I want to delete from playlists (at a later time) since I cannot easily delete them from Now Playing screen.

Agreed. There's really no way to easily delete songs from a playlist. You have to visually search the whole playlist to find the song you want to delete, no small chore on a large playlist. The list doesn't even slew to the song currently playing, so you really have to hunt for it. Terrible. 

Suggested posts