Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fido Spotify premium

Fido Spotify premium

I keep getting billed for my spotify subscription when my fido plan includes the 2 years premium subscription free. On my bill displays that my spotify is coming from Rogers.

Prior to porting over to Fido I had one number phone number that i was paying for a subscription with Rogers. Once i ported over, my Rogers account was automatically closed, and i had already activated my free subscription with Fido (via fidohub.ca).  I did not know that i had to cancel my spotify before i ported out as i thought it would do it automatically. I've contacted Rogers and Fido and they are unable to resolve my issue, so i'm continuosuly being charged for something i no longer have with Rogers.. So both companies have told me to resort to Spotify

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Reply

Hey @Supavegeta,

If you were getting your subscription through Rogers, it's them who cancel the service, since it's them who charge you for it in the first place.

Your Spotify account gets linked to your mobile number and that's it. No payment info is recorded in Spotify's systems, and therefore no charges can be made by them.

Having said that, you should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts