Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Finding songs and artists

Finding songs and artists

I am an Spotify Premium user of the spanish version. Since I updated the last version of Spotify on my iphone there is no way to find where the search bar for new music is. 

I have access to my playlist, to explore, radio, to "your music" and preferences and the search bars that I can find now are FILTERS... which means that I cannot add new music, just find what I already have on my iphone. This option is not evident either in the EXPLORE section where the options are to follow lists, find starred list or discover. Once again in the discover section I find recommendation of other albums.

I just want to find new artist that i have in the top of my head easily...

I do not have this problem on my computer... where the search bar is still there on the top, but in the app is not at all obvious. Really wondering if now is possible to find new music from my iphone. Couldn't be just easy to put a bar search in the top of the categories... (I think it was working this way before and I don't get why friendly tools like a general search bar are dissapearing).

Thanks for the info.  

4 Replies

I have the Same Problem on my iPad (iOS 7). I am using Spotify Premium, German Version.

Are you saying the search option is completely missing from the main menu (where it should be above Browse)?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, it is.

So

Suggested posts