Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Flo Ads Need to Stop

Solved!

Flo Ads Need to Stop

Posting this here because I only experience this calamity on my iPhone. . .

O-M-G, WOW.  Okay, seriously. For the love of all that is JUST and HOLY. Please, please, please, PLEASE! PLEASE make the Progressive FLO ads STOP! 

I have to be honest, It's worth going premium if I can avoid hearing FLO's  EARTH-SHATTERING, "HEY SPOTIFY USERS, FLO HERE!" or even worst, the Flo Rap. . . Everytime I hear the Flo rap ad, I must say that I am immediately enraged to the point where I feel like punting baby seals and go bath-salt crazy on someone. Those ads are at least 5x higher decibels than the music I'm listening to. So not only are they extremely annoying but unnecessarily loud. I loath and dispise Flo. She is ruining my Spotify experience!

Yes, I came here immediately after hearing the Flo rap ad. Surely I'm not alone here. I mean, can't we just have a relaxing cruise to work, chilling and enjoying your favorite jams without being blasted away by a banshee shrieking, "HEY SPOTIFY USERS!"

These ads have been circulating for months now. MONTHS.

I love you Spotify, but I fear that Flo is coming between us. That she-demon needs to be banished!

Sincerely,

Humble Spotify User

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Firstly, I presume you're in the US, as any other country doesn't allow one to use radio on moblee without a premium subscription.

I'll escalate this to the staff to see if they can do anything about it.

Anthony ๐Ÿ™‚

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Firstly, I presume you're in the US, as any other country doesn't allow one to use radio on moblee without a premium subscription.

I'll escalate this to the staff to see if they can do anything about it.

Anthony ๐Ÿ™‚

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hey Soulrage, thanks for the entertaining post ๐Ÿ™‚

Advertisements normally run their course after a while so hopefully you'll be free soon!

In any case, I've passed on your feedback regarding these ads specifically. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! ๐Ÿ˜„

I appreciate your response! Godspeed to you in your adventures!

Please stop the Flo Progressive ads! Its ruining spotify i have to rip out the headphones every time her horrendous voice comes on. I swear i will pay for more expensive insurance because i now hate Progressive so much after those advertisements.

ANYTHING ELSE would be better than those ads. By far the WORST part of the Spotify user experience. Google, Apple, or Facebook would never shoot themselves in the foot like that.

Amen brother!

Suggested posts