Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Font size on iphone 5s

Solved!

Font size on iphone 5s

Hi there! 

I've just started to use Spotify, and I came across a little bit of an annoying problem. I've read that you've recently increased the font size in the phone app, because it was too small on larger phone screens. But as I've got an Iphone 5s, it's sometimes quite impossible to read things, because the font size does not adapt to my screen. I've attached a few examples. It's not a mayor problem, but the discover function is the most used by me, and I just simply cannot use it on my phone.

Is there any way to decrease the font size? Or really, the landscape mode could be quite useful too..

Thanks in advance. Viki x

IMG_0833.PNG
IMG_0834.PNG
IMG_0835.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks, but unfortunately that doesn't solve the problem that the font is way too big, and instead of writing it in two lines or being able to scroll the text horizontally, the app only writes like "Suggestions for you based on The..."
So I've got no idea what does the reccommendations are based on.

Like I said, it's not an enormous issue, but if there is a solution for it, I just would like to know. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Get you phone switch off once- Hold the lock button and middle button at the same time, you will see big apple on your screen, you phone will get re started. and solves your problem automatically.

Marked as solution

Thanks, but unfortunately that doesn't solve the problem that the font is way too big, and instead of writing it in two lines or being able to scroll the text horizontally, the app only writes like "Suggestions for you based on The..."
So I've got no idea what does the reccommendations are based on.

Like I said, it's not an enormous issue, but if there is a solution for it, I just would like to know. 🙂

Suggested posts