Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fully Synced Available Offline Playlist Shows Up As "Loading..." In Airplane Mode

Fully Synced Available Offline Playlist Shows Up As "Loading..." In Airplane Mode

I'm running a developer's build of iOS 7 on an iPhone 5. Spotify is using 1.6 GB of storage on my device and I have 6.0 GB of storage available. I'm running what appears to be the most up-to-date version of Spotify App 0.7.4.35

I created a playlist of the new Earl Sweatshirt album "Doris" and then clicked the button to make it available offline on my device. I have listened to the playlist without any WIFI or cellular connection in the past and have not had an issue. When I turned on Airplane mode and browsed my playlists "Doris" showed up as "Loading..." and the playlist didn't have any content. All of the other available offline playlists were playable.

When I turned off airplane mode the playlist became available again.

Screenshots attached for some clarity. I believe this is a bug and not a request for help.

photo1.PNG
photo.PNG
1 Reply

Hey @akriegel 🙂 

This is an issue being investigated by the Spotify team, there is a sticky collecting details at the top of this section here

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts