Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fuzz

Solved!

Fuzz

On my iPhone my audio has noticeable white noise in the background of my music. It doesn't have the same issue with Spotify on my iPad, so I'm fairly sure it's my phone. My phone is almost always connected to wifi, and I don't have the same issue with music downloaded onto my phone. Any help with my issue would be greatly appricieated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Check the audio quality settings on your account. The default is for your app to stream songs at a lower quality and download at a higher quality. You can check this at Your Library > Settings > Music quality. I hope this helps!!

Like my post and accept as a solution if I've been helpful!

Just livin' it up in the USA!

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Spotify. I just enjoy helping people solve their problems and get back to the music!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Check the audio quality settings on your account. The default is for your app to stream songs at a lower quality and download at a higher quality. You can check this at Your Library > Settings > Music quality. I hope this helps!!

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Spotify. I just enjoy helping people solve their problems and get back to the music!

Thank you so much!

Hey! @luv2na2010!

Glad I got to help you! Let me know if I can help you again!

Suggested posts