Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Get stuck at loading page

Get stuck at loading page

Hi, I had been using Spotify free for almost 3 years on my iPad Air 2 without any problem both in Turkey and Germany since few days ago.

I have iOS 12.2 on my iPad now.

The problem is that whenever I try to use Spotify now, I get stuck at the loading page that with green Spotify icon on the dark screen. I wait wait wait but nothing happens later. I’ve tried changing WiFi, I’ve tried deleting Spotify and reinstalling it many times but nothing has changed.

I tried searching my problem on the internet but all solutions I found were about PC. 

FYI; I’ve read that it might be because of using VPN,and I’ve been using VPN on my pad sometimes.

FYI2; I could still use Spotify on my iPhone, the problem is only with my iPad.

What do I need to do, please?

64CFFF73-1337-4F56-B72D-D5563360B820.png
1 Reply

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repetitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Could you also try resetting your network settings by going into Settings app > General > Reset?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts