Plan

Premium

Country USA

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

hey all, do you think Spotify will ever get the song “Let It Rain On Me” by James Pickering and Matthew Clark it’s a really great song and I would love to add it to my playlists, Spotify song people of you’re reading this please get this song on ASAP 🙏🏼 Thank you so much!

1 Reply

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

You can also open this form and provide us with feedback. When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list we will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name in that form or this thread doesn't mean they will magically be showing up soon.

Thanks!

Suggested posts