Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting songs spotify doesn't have

Getting songs spotify doesn't have

I'm trying to find Shane Dawson's song "this Christmas life" but it's not coming up when I search it. Am I doing something wrong? If not does spotify just not have that song? Is there a way I can ask spotify to get it?
74 Replies

Please, please, please, please, please, please put I just by Sal Houdini ft. Rihanna on Spotify. It's such a wonderfully beautiful song. I hate not being able to listen to it when im on the go. Please, please, please consider this message.

They dont have Sanctuary or Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. Please add them soon. 🙂

add CasperTNG - Queen St West while you're at it spotify please.

A

Life - E-Type

Heroes - The Wallflowers.

Those are my most sought after. I'd rather not use youtube to listen to them.

Please add them!

Thanks Spotify!

Requests:

Praise - Only You

Pseudo Echo - His Eyes

I’m trying to get the song ‘girl’ by Martin Felix kaczmmarkski but I can’t find it anywhere on Spotify 

Ideadead from korea!! Idk how you could miss this artist!!!!

also angel 2 you _ mckay (duet. Jeff bernant)

Tongue Twister by Cash Cash feat. Bim

You guys have the album “The Beat Goes On EP” but this song isn’t showing up. If you could add this to Spotify that would be awesome. 👍🏼

1. Please, pleeease let spotify have Moira's "Huling Gabi" and Abra's "Diwata"!!!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

can you please put in Cant get my eyes off of you by Frankie Valli and the four seansons

I want JAMPACK love dot com

90's    please add it

Eric Heatherly 

• She's so hot 
  • Flowers on the wall

I've been waiting SO long for these songs to get on Spotify and its frustrating that apple music has it 😞 

Hi there, I just really wish Spotify would have Backnumber 's 瞬き(matataki)

I'm looking for Sorry by Stretch Princess. Spotify doesn't carry many of Stretch's songs.

Suggested posts