Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card

Gift Card

I have already got my spotfiy account to premium but I was using a gift card and activated it from my iphone 5. I heard on previous posts to wait up to 12 hours or log out then back in(which didn't work for me). I would like to know if any of these conclusions are true.
3 Replies

Hey Copgraveyardxxx

Thanks for reaching over to us and welcome on to the Spotify community! 🙂

Are you having difficulties with adding the gift card? If so, let us know and we'll take a look into things.

I just need to know how long premium will take to be into my account! The gift card worked perfectly and I don't know if I have replied back to you yet but that's all really need answered

If your premium works well, that's great, if you have any other questions in relation to your account, I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

You could also alternatively reach to @SpotifyCares via twitter at www.twitter.com/spotifycares and their response time is also pretty quick!
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts